Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My Bed

Good news: The results from our second amnio came back and they were good!!

Not-so-great news: I've had some contractions these past few weeks, which has turned into very frequent and painful contractions in the past few days. The doctor tested me for a protein that exists in women who could be going into labor soon and I tested positive. Soooo.....to prevent that, because labor would be very very bad thing at this point, I'm taking a medication called Terbutaline to minimize the contractions and I'm also on bedrest. For now. They will re-evaluate me at each doctor's visit to see if I need to continue with the bedrest, and my next appointment is Jan 10th.

Until then, my husband is my nurse. :( I feel so bad that he has to do extra work for me, but this is what our baby needs. He cannot come out yet!!!

I'm off to crochet my second scarf and watch Judge Judy....

No comments: