Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Home at last!

We're soo sooso sosoo happy! We are finally home with Eli! :) We spent yesterday getting our house and baby stuff situated in between feedings and diaper changings. Today we are sleepy since we only got a few hours of sleep, but that is to be expected. I don't even care about the lack of sleep--I'm just so happy to have him here with us. I'm not nearly as terrified as I thought I'd be having him away from the hospital. His color looks good and he's eating like a champ, and those are indicators that he's doing well, considering everything.

Now we will just be taking it one doctor's visit at a time and hoping for the very best--and lots of healthy weight gain. He is such a good little baby. He is so calm and has such a pleasant demeanor. We are so blessed and our little peanut couldn't be any more perfect. Dan is such an amazing dad and it's so fun watching him with Elijah. You can tell that Eli already feels so safe in his daddy's arms.

We have a hungry man here, so I better get going. We have lots of pictures we'd like to share with you all and I plan on uploading them to our shutterfly account in the next couple days (link to this is on the right side of this blog). Thanks again for all of the support. We feel so blessed to have you all as our family and friends.

Love,
Megan, Dan & Elijah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are all home. Eli looks great and he is so cute. I'll keep praying for all of you. We may be coming sometime around Easter so I hope we get to meet the little guy in person, mean while keep the pictures coming it's fun to see how he is growing.
Love Aunt Marsha

Anonymous said...

Great news! Cherish every moment... Luv, Kendis