Friday, October 14, 2011

Croup: Season 4, Round 3 (Elijah)

Not kidding, Elijah had another croup episode last night. For the third night in a row! Dan got up with him and had to give him half of an epi neb, and after that everything was fine. We had to get a refill for racemic epinephrine today since we had depleted our stash!

Hoping for no more of the croup crap, as I call it!

A quick funny..
I think I mentioned that Elijah is going to be Superman for Halloween. He looks ADORABLE in his costume, and can frequently be found zooming around the house with it on. He has been asking me what the rest of us are going to be, and I keep saying I don't know. I asked him what he thought we should all be. Here were his thoughts..
Mommy = Spiderman (we could be superheroes together!)
Daddy = SuperDan! (love it)
Sammy = A ball
So apparently we are all destined for superherodom except for Sammy the Ball. :) I found a cute bumble bee costume for Sam to wear, and I could tell Elijah was a little bit disappointed that I didn't find a ball costume. That is, until we all saw Sammy wearing his costume and could hardly stand how cute he looked! Even Elijah was gushing.

Hope you are all healthy! Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Croup 3 nights in a row? Yuck. We always start with fall break, that's next week so we will see. We need pictures of that little superman speeding around! : )

Cecilia said...

Hopefully no more croups for Elijah!

I cannot wait to see the photos of Sammy and Elijah in their Halloween costumes!!!

Wendy said...

Hi Megan!

I'm so sorry to hear that the boys have been dealing with so much croup! :( I hope they are feeling better soon. We can't seem to get rid of the sickies at our house either...and Emma refuses to do nebulizer treatments. Ugh.

I can't wait to see Halloween pictures of your sweet little boys! I thought it was funny that Elijah wanted you to be Spiderman because at one point Emma wanted to be Spiderman! Every time she saw a new costume catalog come in the mail she wanted to be whatever she saw on the cover! :)

Elijah wanting Sammy to be a ball cracked me up, too! :)

Give those cute little guys a big hug from their friends in Utah!

Lots of Love & Prayers,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)