Monday, February 11, 2013

Chocolate smiles

I'll write just a quick post today, as I have the flu. Elijah was sick all of last week, sniffling and coughing. We have nothing to complain about, as this has been a very healthy winter for our family!

We don't have much else to report right now. Maybe when my brain is working a bit better I will come up with something. :)

In the meantime, here are a few pics (sorry, they are a few weeks old) that will make you smile. I had made a deliciously chocolatey grilled cheese sandwich for the boys for dinner (scandalous!), so I captured both of their chocolate smiles.

Until next time! Hopefully a healthier time!



2 comments:

jencooper said...

Hope you are feeling better!!

Love those chocolatey smiles!!

christine said...

Is that the Brie and Nutella recipe?