Friday, August 2, 2013

Heart week done!

Elijah has been at heart camp all week, so Dan and I have gotten to spend some alone time with our little Sammy. One morning this week we took Sammy to the zoo. He loved jumping in the puddles and splashing Daddy. :)


Here is a video from Elijah's talent show today. I arrived at the scene to find Elijah dressed up in a tiara, ladybug wings, a lei...and holding a fairy wand in one hand and Lamby in the other. :) I was curious about what might be in store! He needed a few prompts from me, as you will see in the video below, but my cutie pie did great! His peers and counselors supported him, which meant a lot to me!


We are excited that Elijah successfully completed his first year of heart camp. There will be many more to come! Can you spot him in the below pics?



Here is Sammy on the way to pick Elijah up from camp one day this week. "Mama! Take a picture of ME!" (This is a rare request, so I was quick to respond.)


Sammy, Dan and I had a great time together at the zoo on Dan's day off this week. He loved the fishies!


I promise I'm still working on the posts/photos from our big trip. I have so much I want to write, and I don't want to leave anything out. Stay tuned!

My boys...ALL of my boys (Dan included)....and I leave for Iowa early tomorrow morning! We are very excited for another vacation. Dan and I will have a night "away" tomorrow night, which we will share about soon. Have a good, safe weekend, everyone! Thanks for checking in!

No comments: