Thursday, May 30, 2013

An upcoming birthday and the WIENERMOBILE!

It has been over a week since my last post, which I don't like to happen! The boys and I spent last weekend at the dropzone for the first time this season. Elijah and Sammy had a blast seeing friends and running around in the fresh country air, even though it was COLD. We are planning a birthday party for Sammy this Saturday at the dz, so we're praying for warm weather and a fun day for our cute boy.

The boys and I ran into the WIENERMOBILE last weekend! How fun! I don't think I've ever in my life seen a Wienermobile. Elijah and Sammy were able to explore the inside, as well. So fun!


Elijah's last day of kindergarten will be next Thursday. Weird. Super super weird. I cannot believe how quickly time passes! I just finished his application for Heart Camp this summer. He will attend camp for one week, on mornings only. This is huge! I have been looking forward to sending him to this camp since he was born. I am praying that he will form some good friendships with other kids who have traveled similar paths.

I will certainly share photos and stories from the coming weekend. We are looking forward to celebrating our sweet Sammy's third birthday. We love him so much!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger