Saturday, July 27, 2013

Road Trip 2013

Here's the short version, until I have time to post a detailed account of our trip..

WE ARE HOME!
18 days
16 states
75 people (from 17 families) visited
3,803 total miles driven in my old yet trusty Toyota Camry

Things were not always easy along the way, but this was an incredible and unforgettable experience. I'm thankful for the memories I made with my boys and with all of the amazing people we met. The connections we made will last a lifetime! Every single person inspired, encouraged or positively affected me in some way or another. We encountered more love, kindness and generosity than I ever expected and our hearts are feeling very full right now. 

1 comment:

mina said...

We are thrilled that you chose to make us part of your journey. It was great to meet you and the boys. Now Elijah's and Sammy's funnies will make more sense than ever before :)