Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sammy's first haircut!



I can't believe what a big boy our Sammy is! We brought him in for his first official haircut today, and he did not blink an eye. We totally expected flailing and screaming (due to certain experiences with a certain other little boy in our house). He sat emotionless for the entire cut! Unbelievable. He is such a chill little guy, unless he wants food or cannot get a marker cap on the marker by himself.



All day Dan and I have been commenting on how different he looks. Our baby is growing up!



I thought this was super funny. In Target, he was putting his sticker on his eye, like his brother does when he has to wear his eye patch. :)



Tomorrow is Elijah's birthday celebration at our house. We are all excited about it! And Monday is his birthday. It is so much fun making birthdays special for my boys.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, he does look like a big boy - such a cutie! Happy Birthday to Elijah!!!

Cecilia said...

I like Sam's new hair style, cool!

Enjoy the birthday party of Elijah!

jencooper said...

SOOOO cute!!

I hoe Sir Elijah has a fantastic birthday!!