Thursday, March 20, 2014

A peek back through the years!

We received a GOOD phone call today! I love good phone calls. There was a cancellation at the developmental pediatrician's office, so we have been moved up to TUESDAY (as opposed to the end of April)! I was so excited that I'm pretty sure I squealed on the phone. I have felt like this doctor is going to really be able to help our boy in a big way, so I am very very excited about the appointment.

We have also just starting bringing Elijah to see a chiropractor. I attended the meeting tonight where we discussed the state of his spine. Yikes! I figured his poor spine has endured a lot, but tonight I learned that the degree of his S-curve is that of a 79-year-old man. :( I'm not even going to add this to my worry list. 

I thought it would be fun tonight to take a look back through the years! Here are some photos from the month of March in years past.

March 2014. Our awesome boys today.


March 2013. Silly guys!


March 2012. Aww, they look so small and cute.


March 2011. I LOVE both of these photos so much.


March 2010. I was on never-ending bed rest with Sammy during this time.


March 2009. I love this happy ski-goggled face.


March 2008. A month before the biggest surgery of Elijah's little life. You'd never know how sick he was here given his huge, happy smile!


March 2007. New babe with fuzzy hair!


Here's hoping you all have a great weekend! As always, thanks for peeking in.

No comments: