Monday, October 11, 2010

Ahhh yes. Better days.



When Elijah gets his sleep, we in the Porta house are all better off. It has been a good past couple of days. Elijah's coughing has lessened greatly during the night-time hours. This evening we were able to take a trip to a local apple orchard. One of my most favorite things in the world is seeing my little boy's face light up about the "little" things. And he is definitely at that age where every little thing is special.



I documented a very cute Elijah-only conversation here.



A few of my most recent favorite Elijah pronunciations:

guitar = "tuh-tar"
orchard = "torture"



Dan and Sam are doing well, too. Sam loves his daddy immensely. We all do! He is a great daddy. I am so incredibly lucky to have three boys who love Mama. I couldn't ask for more!



Samson is still teething and drooling all over the place. He is a little piggy monster, constantly wanting to eat and add chub to those delicious thighs he has. We love our four-month-old little boy so much.



Thanks for checking in on our crazy family! We hope you are all having a great week.

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

Sam is absolutely delicious!

Love all those photos of your three gorgeous men but where is the beautiful Mama???

Have a nice week!

Ehlan said...

Adorable! I'm catching up after haing no internet for a while!!! Glad to see you are well!

Olivia says guitar "tick-a-titar".. it's one of my favorite mispronounciations.

Kathy said...

I just LOVE how Elijah talks!! and those apples...lookin' so yummy!
(guess what...we have apple trees in our NEW yard! crazy!)

totally digging those white and green socks on sam...I think he needs one of those sweat bands on! (can you just picture it?!)

take care..don't work too hard...and munch on those boys for me!

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had fun. I love apple orchard's they don't ave any in Vegas (that I know of). Love the pics the boys look so cute.