Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tired but good



Look at that beautiful boy! Mmmmm, I could nibble him to pieces. I learned today that he does not like being held by strangers. If someone else holds him (besides Dan or me), the bottom lip sticks out for a mile and then he criiiiies.

Elijah and I had a bit of a rough day today. He has been sick for most of this week, so he hasn't been getting as much sleep as usual due to the coughing that constantly plagues his little body. I am thinking (hoping) this is what caused him to be a not-so-nice little boy for most of the day. It was pretty terrible. I don't even like thinking much about it, actually. I hope tomorrow is different.

The weather has been great, so Dan has been working a lot. Our days here at home are honestly just insane. I try to complete about 90 different tasks alone with the boys and it is draining. I don't mean to complain. I truly do love my life to pieces, despite the sometimes craziness.

Thank you for checking in on our family! We hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Sam is really yummy!!!

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. We love our kids to pieces but it is truly exhausting...

I could just eat him up :)

Hope Elijah gets to feeling better.