Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another weekend

I wrote a post about my hate for croup on my other blog. I passionately hate this illness.



I finally got the chance to take some quality photos of Samson. Sam and Elijah's naps didn't coincide yesterday, so I took advantage of that and spent quality time with each of them.



Samson is doing great! He is such an easy, mellow kid as long as he gets his sleep. His napping is still not on any sort of schedule, but we continue to try. And be patient. Really, as long as he is sleeping that is all that matters.



Elijah has a cardiology appointment this week, so you might be able to hear my heart beating faster due to that. I pray that we will get a good report. Regardless, we do know that another heart cath is on the horizon. They are unfortunately one of our necessary evils. We do not look forward to them, but we are always glad to have Dr. G "inside" of our little boy so he can see exactly what is going on with his heart.



Sammy has a 4-month well check tomorrow, which I'm sure will take about three minutes.



Dan made it home tonight after a long weekend of working. Elijah has a new thing that he does that makes me a little bit sad. When anyone says "hi" to him in public, he responds with, "Hi! Have you seen my daddy?" That is a sure sign that we need Daddy home more!



Life is crazy for us, as always. The laundry is stacked in a huge pile on the bed upstairs. I am attempting to maintain two blogs as I work full-time and be the best mama I can be to my two sweet boys. Dan works a lot. And on top of that I try to take regular showers and put food in my mouth here and there.



I think that is about all we have to report tonight. Enjoy the rest of these delicious Sammy photos!







5 comments:

mina said...

So cute!

Hope the appointments go well!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome. Great pictures that you took.
Pat Domanico

Cecilia said...

Yap Sam is absolutely delicious, yum yum!

Hope everything goes well with your boys appointments!

Have a nice week!

my life: said...

Yummy indeed! I have been to your other blog...nice...I like it. Praying you get more time with hubby and can still pay the bills...also praying over E's heart...I only want to read a good report! :0)

Sarah said...

Will be praying for Elijah's appt. Thank you for sharing the pics!!! Again I need camera picture editing 101 from you! ; )