Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chugging along



The start of our week wasn't super. I got sick, Elijah got sicker, Samson was mildly congested and Dan continued to be sick. I think things are starting to look up in the sickness arena.

Sam has started waking up at 4:00 in the morning crying for no reason. So, things are not looking up in the sleep arena.

We're hanging in there, though. One of these nights we will get around to carving pumpkins, since Elijah asks about it fifty times an hour. If only I could scrounge up two extra hours in every day!

Sorry I don't have anything new and fun to report.

3 comments:

Ann Marie Huttner said...

Look at that face! He just makes me want to have another little guy! Hope everyone is recovered and sleeping well soon. Will has started waking up screaming at 4:30 or 5...hmm, maybe it's a lunar thing :)

jencooper said...

He is such a cutie!! I love those chunky cheeks!!

Cecilia said...

Sam is such a sweetie!!!

I hope all of you will get better very soon.

Hugs to you guys!!!