Thursday, December 30, 2010

Photos to come

It feels soooo good to be home. That statement says NOTHING about what we left in North Carolina. We all miss my family A TON, and I truly mean that. It is just so. good. to be at home. I have learned that 8 days is my away-from-home limit. Especially with two boys in tow.

We had so much fun in North Carolina! The boys did great. They slept great, they traveled great (mostly), they were all-around great. I love my family so much. I wish they lived right next door. I miss them.

Dan and I were able to get away for our snowy childless getaway, and I will share photos later. Now I must plan our New Year's Eve menu, eat a late dinner and get to bed!

Update: I love my dad!

3 comments:

ThePicks said...

Welcome back!! Glad you guys had a good trip =)

Cecilia said...

Glad you had a great time with your family!

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you all had a great trip. Loved all the photos.

Happy New Year!