Monday, December 20, 2010

Vacation has begun!

I'm still slacking on photos, but I will have time to get to that soon. For now, I will write a quick update. Friday was my last day of work until January 3rd! Yay! Elijah has preschool today and tomorrow and on Wednesday we fly to Charlotte for eight days. We are all very much looking forward to leaving this snowy state! There is so much snow here that the plows don't know where to put all of it. And guess what? It is supposed to snow another 6-8 inches tonight!

Sammy is FINALLY taking longer, more predictable naps. This is wonderful! He has seemed a lot happier to me the past few days, so maybe his body is finally getting the sleep it needs.

Elijah is as sassy as ever these days. For some reason, he hasn't been sleeping very well. When he doesn't sleep well, the sass is unleashed.

I finally got my Christmas shopping done! Well, most of it. It feels soo good to have that under control. Yesterday I got everything wrapped and put under the tree. AAhhhhh!

I have a list a mile long for today, so I better get started on it. Have a good, safe week! Thanks for checking in on us. xo

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Have a great and safe trip to Charoltte!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!