Friday, February 4, 2011

Croup: Season 3, Round 5

Despite the preventative measures we took last night, croup still presented itself. It was a fairly mild episode, perhaps because of the measures we took. For the first time ever, Elijah made an effort to stay calm. As I carried him down the stairs I said my usual, "It's ok," and he said back, "Stay calm?" He did really well. There was no fighting the neb and his level of panic was less than normal. We're making croup progress! :)

He seems perfectly fine this morning, so we are sending him to school.

Oh, and guess what?! Samson is 8 months old today!

2 comments:

mina said...

Oh no! So glad that he's feeling better today!

Happy 8 months, Sammy!

Cecilia said...

Well done, Elijah! Hope he feels better soon.

Sam is so handsome and adorable, I can't take my eyes of his lovely picture!

Have a nice weekend!