Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The most random post in this blog's history?

Today was a MUCH better day than yesterday! Thank goodness for that. The boys slept well in their own beds and woke up feeling better than they did the day before. Tomorrow will be even better than today. Every night spent in our own beds is better than a night spent in another bed, right? Or something like that.

As the title of this post promises, I am about to be very random.

Here is a photo of the boys posing in Dan's "office." Elijah LOVES going fast, so maybe one day he will skydive?! Sammy, on the other hand, does not like going fast AT ALL. He's a self-proclaimed slow guy. "I like to go slooooww," he says to me often. Slower, Mama, slower..slooooow down...


Pilot Elijah! One day...you never know!


Dan took this photo of me at the dropzone last weekend. We are beyond "knee-high by 4th of July" this year!


I was sorting through some of Elijah's school/medical papers tonight and came across this binder. This is about a year's worth of medical documents.


And, uhmm.. so, here is Dan! Totally...TOTALLY normal. He left the house like this tonight and went to a public place to purchase gasoline for our car. Yep, it's true!


I actually have a lot on my mind about new strategies Dan and I have talked about implementing to make life easier for our family. In the meantime, I wish to sleep! And work! And clean! And prepare to have guests at our house!

The next few days will be filled with excitement, activity and fun! We are super excited for our Texas friends to arrive. Have a great week!

No comments: