Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Prayers for Baby Isaac



Hey everyone, I'd like to ask you all to send up some prayers for a fellow heart baby. This is Baby Isaac. He's at Stanford right now, awaiting heart surgery tomorrow (Wednesday). He has a lot of the same heart troubles that Elijah has. He's such a sweet little guy and his parents are very sweet, too.....and all of them could use as many prayers as possible. Thank you!!

p.s. Some great news! Tim and Katie are able to fly their little Elijah home to Chicago on Thursday of this week. FINALLY medical assistance has agreed to pay for transport. Yay!! I'm so very happy for them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will add Baby Isaac to my prayers tonight. I am SO happy to hear that Little Eli and his family are finally able to get back home! Best of luck to them.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

We will keep Isaac in our thoughts.
Great news about Elijah's family.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Hey.. I can't swipe a pic from his blog for my blog! Something about it being an "art" pic...??

What did you do?

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Congrats to the family that can finally fly their babies home!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Sorry to "spam" your blog..
I swiped this pic from your blog..
this one will work.

Hugs

Kathy said...

It's a great week! Congrats on the babies flying back home...I know that is a relief! And...this looks like a beautiful day to repair a little heart! Thanks for the post and all the encouraging words! You are Terri are my absolute favorite heart mama's!!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Hey... go check out Dorky Dad's blog.. he's on my list...
he's from Minnesota as well..
he's a great and fun blogger...

I want to say he's from Breighton?? sp??