Monday, December 3, 2007

Pics from our weekend at home


Bath time


This is an old outfit of Dan's. His mom has a picture of him wearing it when he was around Elijah's age. I'm hoping to get it from her so I can scan it in and post both of them side by side.


He was so happy and smiley when we were taking these pics. You'd never know he was trying to cough out a lung five minutes before this was taken.


There is little that I enjoy more than nuzzling my nose in that juicy, soft neck of his and smelling his sweet baby scent. I'm convinced that Heaven will be one giant Elijah neck roll.




Yes, our boy is sitting! On his own! He's not a totally independent sitter yet. He still needs some assistance, but he is progressing very rapidly and can sit by himself for a few minutes at a time.


Daddy trying to get Elijah to put weight on his legs.


The boys watching football


Is there a sweeter face than this?

p.s. I swear I heard "Mama" come from Elijah's mouth tonight. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm pretty sure...

6 comments:

Samantha said...

I bet you did hear it...he sure does love you!

He is so adorable...I want some of that chubbiness to come in this direction...there is nothing better than a chunky monkey baby!

He looks adorable...we have pictures of Noah wearing clothes that were Jonathan's...it is so cute to see them next to each other.

Big hugs!
Samantha

TimnKatienElinSam said...

We are sorry to hear that you are all sick. That is really tough when you are both feeling icky and trying to take care of the baby :( Thank you so much for posting about an aspirator that actually works! I hate those blue things!

Hugs,
Katie and the yoder boys

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

As always...gorgeous!!!
i would love to send you all a kissmass card Is that your address on the side????

Kathy said...

OH...what a juicy neck!!!
I'd munch on it all day too!!!
I hope the little man is feeling better today!
Keep sucking that snot....
Have a good week!
Kathy

Ann(ie) said...

oooooooooooooh!!!! You heard mama? Oh you lucky girl. My boy says dada. AND only dada. And tonight I think he said duh. And he has that same toy and he slides off the stars and chews on the base. oh how I wish you lived closer for playdates!! Those bottom two pictures are to die for!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

what a cutie patootie