Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Totally useless information

It's always interesting to see how some people get to this blog. Here are some of the keywords/phrases people have typed into google that brought them here.

Understandable
open heart surgery crabbiness
congenital heart Christmas cards
1st percentile
baby sounds wheezy after bottle
MAPCAs on baby
baby dimples kidney
when to replace a leaky pulmonary valve in tof repair
breathing treatments baby video clips
infant with viral infection gross motor delays
Christmas wish for baby
MAPCAs success story
helmet for 6 month old
pulmonary atresia vsd MAPCAs
chylo thorax
tetralogy of fallot won't sleep
parents that skydive

Sweet
thankful prayer for what i have right now

Funny
mom and dad are weird
aboo
cute helmets
Baby Poroto [maybe someone thought he was from Mexico?]
beast
baby congenital double chin
chub
chubby thighs
chubby thigh photos
Eli's Coming

Unique
has Elijah Wood got abnormal big eyes [not sure which is more unique, the question itself or the grammar]
furry skydiving
nebulizer treatments for dogs

Disturbing
steroids are making me hallucinate
nasty nurse story [left some bad words off of this one]
red heads are more fun

There were actually much more disturbing things than these, but I will spare you those details.

4 comments:

Krista said...

fun facts...I am curious as to how you found that out...do you attach a special html in order to get that info! would love for you to share!

Thanks for the encouragement...we're making it...tomorrow is almost here!

Anonymous said...

hee hee - I love seeing the statisics of how people find my blog - they make me laugh. :)

Sorry I've not been around lately - I enjoyed catching up. Elijah is looking so great!

Ehlan said...

I also want to know how you found that out! Love the new look!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

yes, I check our blog too...

seems most come to Matthew's b/c of medical.... and it's great b/c that's how I've met so many people... and I love everyone so much....

I am sooo careful what I say on my own personal blog b/c I don't want it pulled up later to bring on the freaks...


re: steroids... I wouldn't be surprised if they caused peeps to hallucinate... I know it made my baby a fuuuureak!!!!!