Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hungry monster

There's something you must know about Sammy. He is the world's hungriest human. PLEASE CONSTANTLY PUT FOOD INTO MY MOUTH. THANK YOU.

The other night I was trying to make dinner and Sam had already eaten (a lot of) dinner and was hanging out in his exersaucer. He started screaming for more food (again), so I poured a few puffs onto his tray, closed the container and set it on the other side of his saucer. From the kitchen, I heard his MMmmmmmm-ing for a while, and then the hungry screaming started so I assumed he had run out of puffs. Then the MMmmmmm-ing resumed, so I went to investigate and this is what I found.



He found the container, opened it and poured its entire contents onto his tray. That's our Sammy. Stuffing handfuls of food into his mouth.



Is anyone not tired this week? Daylight savings always kills me. Mornings have been rough, but I know soon that will get better. I am waiting to hear from scheduling so we can get Elijah's surgery on the calendar. Next week we meet with ENT to talk about our worries concerning Elijah's constant post-intubation croup. Last time we met with ENT, he was not gentle when talking to us about some potential scary things so you can guess how I'm feeling about the appointment.

Thanks for checking in! Have a good week.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

You little hungry monster just look stunning and seriously cute!

Good luck for Elijah's ENT appointment next week.

Take care xo

Unknown said...

That little guy Loves to eat :)

Yes I feel your pain I have been so tired this week I hate Daylight savings time.

Enjot the rest of your week.