Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring, we long for you

Am I a mean mama for posting this? I had to share it. Can you tell Elijah is working on pulling his own pants back up after going potty?



Sammy had a bit of a cold this weekend, which explains all of the screeching he has been doing. Something hasn't been feeling good for him, but thankfully he seems to be better.



I am closing up the weekend with two injuries. I have a deep muscle pain on my right upper arm from wakeboarding on the Wii. Nice. And a very sore nose/face from getting a headbutt from Sammy.

We got the boys out of the house a couple times this weekend. Elijah finally got a haircut (it was not a pleasant experience). I'm enjoying the new lens I got for my camera. Dan and I made delicious tacos last night. That's about all I've got right now! Besides, typing makes my arm hurt so I'd best rest it.

4 comments:

THE LYONS FAMILY! said...

OMG! That picture of Elijah made me laugh so hard!!! He's gonna get you someday for putting that on the web!

Cecilia said...

I like Sammy's hair and Elijah's bottom ... so so cute!!!

jencooper said...

Hahaha!! Love that little bum!

I hope Samsom feels much better soon!!

We want to get a Wii.....but ouch on the arm pain. Hope you feel better very quickly!m

Wendy said...

Nothing cuter than a tiny little tushie hanging out!