Friday, May 25, 2007

Into surgery..

Our little Elijah was such a trooper this morning. He hadn't eaten since 2 am (doctor's orders) and didn't cry much at all, even at 8:00 when he should have been starving. What a good baby!

We met with the surgeon this morning and he's a little quirky, but I think he's got things under control. :) I made him promise to take very good care of our baby. He's been in the OR for an hour now, but the incision hasn't been made yet. G-man should be in shortly to update us once the chest is open.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

we continue to pray....

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I can tell I'm going to be OCD today checking this blog..
I've already been on several times....
watching that clock too!

Big hugs! Is your family all there with you?

Anonymous said...

At 8:00 I held my Elijah stone and said a prayer for strength for all involved, Elijah, you and Dan, all the doctors and nurses. Everything sounds good and prayers are answered.