Friday, July 24, 2009

Congenital Heart Disease

Below is an amazing tribute to a handful of children with Congenital Heart Disease (most still living, a few angels). The video was put together by Paul Cardall, an adult CHD survivor who is currently waiting for a heart transplant. He is a huge inspiration to many families with children who have CHD. Paul is also an amazing musician and his music can be heard in the video.

(Elijah is at about 3:45 in the video. And, am I the only one who bawls like a baby while watching this??)



Please pray for all of these children and for their families, and also pray that Paul gets his new heart soon.



We have some very fun adventures planned for our weekend! Hopefully we will have plenty of photos and stories to share on Sunday night. Have a great weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

No, you aren't the only one who bawled like a baby when watching this ... I did! This really touched my heart ... God Bless them all. (and I saw sweet little Elijah in there too!).

mina said...

You have to have a heart of stone not to cry over that one. Such precious children!

Cecilia said...

A brilliant video, it touched my heart deeply.

Little Elijah looks smart and great in the video!

Have a fun-filled weekend!

Lots of love xoxo

Unknown said...

Of course I cryed like a baby. E looks so cute on the video that is so awesome.


Have a great weekend

cindy said...

What a touching video..thanks for posting it! Glad you had a great birthday. BTW..I wore my "Isaac shirt" today and thought of the little man all day! :)

Lots of love,

Cindy
xoxo

Unknown said...

You are not alone...I shed many tears! What sweet little angels, every single one. Thanks for posting this. Yeah Elijah...keep fighting, little man!

Love to you all,
Deb

Andrea said...

I saw this posted on another blog and seriously had to stop watching it because I was crying so much! But I did see Elijah before I turned it off. :)

Samantha said...

I am now crying too...that was a beautiful video...thanks for sharing it.

love ya,
samantha

Tiffers said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing such a powerful video. How do you find these things? Those were great shots of Elijah.