Monday, November 15, 2010

A daddy-filled weekend

Samson is in the Christmas spirit!



Our weekend, ahhhh, our weekend. I knew it would be nice to have Dan at home for an entire weekend, but I had no idea how nice. We had our first snowstorm on Saturday, so we spent the entire day at home. Yesterday we ventured out a bit, and it was WEIRD not having to do everything myself. Getting the stroller out of and back into the trunk, pushing the stroller, wiping drool and bottoms, etc.

Sammy has another little cold, mostly just a cough. Other than that, he is doing great. His naps are still sporadic, but he is such a sweet little happy guy. He is LOVING solid foods. I seem to remember it taking Elijah a good month before he was convinced solids were any good. Not our Sammy! This boy is busting out of 9-month clothes!

Elijah has been saying some of the funniest things lately. I started writing them down last night. Here are the ones I have so far:

"Wet's take a baff. I am dirty boy."

"I am a big monkey."

"I am a big E-ijah. Sammy a cute wittle baby."

"Wook, Mom, it's the moon! Is the moon stuck in the sky?"

"Daddy, eat the wall!"

And I will end with more Santa Sammy pics..









4 comments:

Judy - Scottsdale,AZ said...

Too cute for words!!! Love seeing pictures of both of you boys. My husband and I have been living in Scottsdale, AZ for almost 8 years but are both from MN. We lived in Arden Hills for most of our married lives but we are both from Ely, MN. Just love following your blog and your precious little boys!

my life: said...

yummy...yummy...yummy!

mina said...

Too cute!

Cecilia said...

Yummy and cute!