Monday, November 8, 2010

He eats!

I know I'm totally biased, but isn't this boy handsome?



Guess what? Samson now eats big boy food! I started feeding him oatmeal yesterday and he loved it! He is a natural eater, as I kind of guessed he would be given the fact that I am his mama. And he appears to have found his thumb, which we are feeling might become a habit. Elijah was never a thumb sucker or a pacifier man, or anything, so this is new to us!

Any time I take photos of Samson, Elijah says, "Picture of E-ijah?!" So here is my silly Elijah photo of the night!

4 comments:

Katie S said...

So cute! Thanks for the family updates. Can't wait to meet up soon.

Kathy said...

You know I love all the faces of Elijah!!!

Girl..I missed all the drama. I hate when that happens.

I hope you guys have a SUPER fun week! I can't believe that he's putting his coat on by himself!! WOW!
(ok...Isaac can push his sleeves up and his pj pants up to his knees...that's our progress in the clothes department!)

I've never eaten deer...really..is it good?
Has Dan seen the pics of the deer that walk around our house?? He could just sit on our front steps!

Ehlan said...

Oh my goodness. He can't be that old already! Wow!!

Unknown said...

I love the pics of the boys, Just to cute for words.