Monday, April 4, 2011

Croup: Season 3, Round 7

Elijah had a croup episode at 2:00 this morning. I can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that this has become such a part of our lives that it doesn't rattle me much anymore. Elijah started out having difficulty breathing, but once I held my boy tight and got him to calm down his breathing improved greatly. We did a quick epi neb and dose of steroids and we were all back to sleep within 15 minutes.

This morning he was sneezing a lot and had a runny nose. I noticed Sammy coughing a bit, too, so it must just be time for a spring cold for us. I have some really cute OUTSIDE photos from the weekend that I will share tonight. It has been such a dreadful, long winter, so it was unbelievable to spend time outside without parts of our bodies freezing off!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Can't wait to see your cute outside photos. Hope Elijah is better now.

Have a nice week!