Friday, April 29, 2011

Quuuue seraaaa seraaaa

Sammy, I know you're probably going to be mad at me one day for showing the world your cute, chubby bottom, but honestly...can you blame me? It is the cutest! And look at those legs!



I have no idea what happened to this week. It is suddenly Friday! And sunny! We don't have huge weekend plans. Dan will be working, weather permitting, and the boys and I will be chillin'. Maybe we'll get out and do something fun.

We don't have much to report, which I suppose is good! On Monday Elijah gets his laryngoscopy procedure (my tummy turned as I typed that), so hopefully we will have GOOD news to report after that.

Have a good weekend! Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Love those chubby bottoms and legs of your little Sammy, just delicious!!!

Have a nice weekend, make the most of the lovely weather!

Sarah said...

Praying for Elijah today!