Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flooded river = spring has sprung!

Remember these photos from last year? We went down to check out the flooded river.



(This next one is one of my all-time favorite Elijah photos, by the way.)



Then we made a stop at the almost-flooded park for a quick swing break.



Well, the river flooded again this spring. So again, we went down to check it out.



The water level is a bit higher than it was last year.



Elijah is much bigger than he was last year.



And this year, a cute, chubby baby was able to join us.



This was Sammy's first time on a swing!



He seemed to enjoy himself. Although, he doesn't express his emotions quite like his brother does. Which is just fine.



We had a hard time getting Elijah to leave the park.



Sammy was up for anything. :)



We are welcoming spring with open arms!

5 comments:

jencooper said...

Yea spring!!

My kiddos love to be outside too. Leaving the park is never fun.....

Kathy said...

I just LOVE Elijah's wild man hair on the swing...and Sammy's socks!

They're just the coolest kiddos!

Cecilia said...

Oh yes Elijah is much bigger than he was last year! I love Sammy's chubby legs, so so cute!

The Smith's said...

You guys look bundled like we still have to be when we go outside. I am so ready for spring ... no more weather in the 40's please!

Those are such great pictures ... you are so talented!

Wendy said...

Hi Megan!

I just love all of the new photos! The boys are both absolutely adorable and getting so big...where does the time go???

Happy Heart Day to Sweet Elijah....3 years. I'm so sorry you all have to go through another one soon. My thoughts and prayers are always with you, but especially during this anxious and stressful time before hand.

Thank you for your sweet note on Emma's site! I always know I can count on you to understand!!! :)

Well, I need to run, but wanted you guys to know that while I don't always get a chance to post, you are always on my heart and in my prayers! Especially those two litte cutie-patooties of yours!!!

Take care, and give them both a big hug from us!

Lots of Love,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)