Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wii love



Have I mentioned how good Elijah is at playing Wii? It's a little bit scary. And he wants to play ALL DAY LONG. Of course, that doesn't actually happen, but he would like for it to.

"Elijah, let's go sit on the potty chair.."

"I CAN'T sit on potttttty chair. I pwaying Wii!"

"If we don't sit on potty, then Wii is getting turned off."

"Ok, wet's go sit on potty.."



Have I also mentioned that we are still working on pulling underpants up by ourselves?



And also how much Sammy adores his big brother? And how chubby Sammy's legs are?

Elijah has been saying some funny things, as usual. Here are some that I remember:

This morning I was rushing to get out the door, so I tossed a dirty towel into the bathroom, hoping it would land in the sink. Well, it knocked over an entire bottle of scented oil on the floor. As I was cleaning it up, E came in and asked me what I was doing. I said, "Mommy spilled the oil and made a mess." Elijah: "Oh no, Mom. That sounds terrible."

He has been doing his usual Elijah nonsense language, but lately it's been more present than ever. His favorite nonsense phrase sounds like this: Aye-my-no-me-sigh-dye-doe-nee. He says it ALL THE TIME. And then he wants to be tickled. The other day I asked him what it meant and he said, "The snake comes out of the balloon!" Ahhh, yes, I see..

Our little (um, big) Sammy is crawling up the stairs now. He's even trying to crawl up onto the table in our living room and he gets upset when he realizes it's not going to work out. He is still putting everything into his mouth. I've even seen him trying to eat the wall. Except, his forehead bumps into the wall before his mouth can get to it, and he looks confused and tries again.

Sam signed "Daddy" last weekend! Dan was working at the dropzone on Sunday, and Sam would yell around the corner of the kitchen "DA?" I asked him if he was looking for Daddy and he did the sign! He's signing ALL DONE still, and I've seen him do the sign for MILK a handful of times. I swear I heard him say "Moe" for MORE yesterday.

That's about all for now! Thanks for checking in. Have a great rest of your week..xo

4 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

hahaha! funny pics! our kids are going to kill us one day for all the pics we post of them.

Cecilia said...

Love Sam's chubby legs and his big brother's cute little bottoms ... lol.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

jencooper said...

Is it wrong that I love baby butt cracks??

So cute. I want a Wii so bad....but we cant convince Daddy yet.

Unknown said...

We also have a WII and the girls love it, though I am not sure if Logan is ready yet :)

Love all the photos I just want to munch on those legs of Sammy's. Love the Butt photo so cute...