Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post Christmas recuperating


Finally, willing to use the chubby legs!


Gazing longingly into each other's eyes

We have been having a really good, relaxing weekend. We had a nice Christmas with Dan's family and the rest of the time we have spent at home, cleaning, recuperating, resting and playing. Elijah loves all of his new toys and can't seem to get enough of them. We are also still enjoying Buster the dog's company. He is a really good puppy. We have him till Tuesday morning, and it will be a little bit sad to see him go.


Where's Elijah? Our house is being taken over by toys..

Elijah's sickness from last week turned into a respiratory illness so we are battling that right now. He actually slept ok through the night last night, so we were happy for that. I'm hoping things will start getting better from here.


Resting his feet on his wipe container...silly kid..

We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you're having a good weekend, too. Thank you so much for checking in on us.


He loves his new truck from Ronda and Andrew


Opening presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house




Look! New bath toys!


Content reading his book under the table, away from all the commotion. That's our boy!


Elijah and Buster bonding


AAawwwwww


Building a tower with his new peg board

13 comments:

THE LYONS FAMILY! said...

I think you're gonna have to get Elijah a puppy soon!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and video! Look at the big man looking like he's enjoying the whole walking thing! And...you are SO gonna have to at least think about getting that boy a dog of his own. Melts my heart to see him bonding with Buster!

Love ya!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

E. is the cutest kid EVER! And...have you seen the new movie "Marley and Me"? :) :) :)
We love you!
p. and gramps and j.

Kathy said...

oh....that's the cutest video..
he's growing up on us!
I hope his sickies go away soon...you guys ALL need a break!

The Smith's said...

Megan- what an awesome video! I can't believe how much progress he's made in such a short time! Go, Elijah! I know I have never even met you guys, but seeing his pictures, I wish I could give him a big squeeze! What an amazing kiddo. I know I'm biased, but I think heart kids are the best ever!!!

Jesse

fdperfectiii said...

That is such a great video!!! Way to go Elijah :) We are so proud of you!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Cate, Jayne & Duke

Ann(ie) said...

awwwwwwwww. Those pics are all so sweet. AND I too am thinking he might be needing a doggy!!!! ;) Our living rooms look exactly alike, btw!!!!! xo.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ha ha ... My lounge looks just like yours... if not worse...
My bedrooms all look like bombs have gone off too...
My sis has been here for 12 days with her two little ones and my mother stayed the last couple of nights also.. very very squishy... Mark and I spend two nights out in the Camp trailer so mum could have my bed...
We had vomiting kids last night (both of mine) so from 12.30am til about 8.30am i was up and down emptying buckets etc... Ikk... now I just need a rest.. Mum has gone home and my sister is on her way back to the mainland as I type..
ahhh quiet at last... hehe

Unknown said...

I am glad everyone had a nice Christmas I love the Video and Pictures so cute. I hope Elijah gets to feeling better real soon.

Karen

jencooper said...

So cute!! I love looking at pictures of that boy. He has got to be the cutest boy I have ever seen!!

I love him and the dog. They look adorable together!!

<3,
Jennifer

mina said...

Love the video! How are you ever going to be able to say goodbye to Buster? He and Elijah look so at home together.

Anonymous said...

Elijah,
Bring your mom and dad over to visit Buster anytime! You two are SO cute together!
Maren

Unknown said...

I just love all the pictures! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful christmas.