Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowy and sick


I wish this picture weren't so blurry...Elijah looks so cute bundled up in his hat and puffy coat.

Up until just a few hours ago, Dan was a very sick guy. He couldn't keep anything down, including water. Finally tonight, he was able to start drinking and eating a bit. Elijah was the same way for a while today. It got to the point where I started to worry that we would have to bring him to the hospital...through the snow. I think it snowed all day long! And it's supposed to snow and blow a lot tomorrow, too. Before bed, Elijah was able to keep some apple sauce, water and yogurt down. Thank goodness. Tonight before dinner I started not feeling the greatest myself and wasn't able to eat much. I am thinking positively, though, and I'm not accepting illness.


My two sick boys, snuggled up in the LoveSac, watching Veggie Tales..

We're praying for a healthy night for everyone....including all of our family and friends!

p.s. Elijah is 22 months old today!

10 comments:

mina said...

Praying right there with ya! Happy 22 month birthday, Elijah.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Elijah!

Megan...I'm sure Dan LOVED you posting that picture. Joe checks my entires for quality assurance before allowing such pictures to be posted! But..they sure are cute...and he's watching Veggie Tales with Elijah..how sweet!
keep those sickies away!!!
Hope you all feel 100% tomorrow...

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Happy 22nd Month BD baby!!

LOL at Dan's face ...
LOL... sooo funny..

but really it's NOT funny b/c he's sick...

but guess it's funny that he let you take a pic when he was feeling crummy... Mike would have slapped me...

Tina:0) said...

Happy 22-month birthday, Elijah!! Praying you're all healthy for Christmas!

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear everyone is sick, I hope everyone gets to feeling better real soon. Christmas is right around the corner.


Karen

jencooper said...

Poor boys!! They look pitiful! I hope that we are all feeling better now. I am so sorry that you had the sickies in your house.

The good news is that I am signing this from MY NEW COMPUTER!! I am so excited to get back to cyber world. I will do better about signing now!!

<3,
Jennifer

Ann(ie) said...

ug. Your poor boys. :( I hope you're all feeling better in time for Christmas. The snow hasn't let up here all day either and I'm good and sick of it!! I'd like our infamous rain back please.
xo.

Unknown said...

I love the puffy coat Elijah has on. We would melt in something like that here in Arizona.

I'm so sorry your boys have had it so rough. Dan doesn't look to happy in this picture.

I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

Samantha said...

I sure hope that everyone is feeling better today! They do look pretty sad sitting there on the love sac! Poor babies!

Much love,
Samantha

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas and I hope your all feeling much better today. Sending hugs your way.