Sunday, March 29, 2009

If you can look past the messy living room and pantless little boy, this is soooo cute...

I just love how he has to stop walking to do his cute little arm dance. And look, he is walking!



We had such a good weekend together. Minus the unnecessary yelling, which Elijah likes to do a lot, it was nice. We spent today with Dan's family, celebrating his dad's birthday. Saturday we christened our new grill and made some yummmmy salsa burgers and grilled veggies and potatoes. Elijah has been saying more words in the past few days and I love it. I think he is saying "all done" now (which comes out 'aahh duhh'). He spent the afternoon with his cousins and, although he didn't interact much, he did well with the attention.

We are anticipating tomorrow's genetics appointment. Ugh. I'm praying that it goes well. Dan has to work, so it's just me and the cute boy. We will let you know how it goes!

I'm off to relax with hubby a bit and then head to bed. I hope you all had a great weekend! xxoo

11 comments:

mina said...

That is too cute. Tear-jerking, but cute!

Hoping all goes well tomorrow. Keep us posted!

The Smith's said...

You go, Elijah! Wow, look out world! Megan, thanks for sharing the great video and I totally didn't even notice the mess (maybe because that's what my house looks like during the day??!)

I was talking with another heart mama (from Oklahoma) and we decided that it would be SO fantastic to have a national convention for heart mamas to finally meet each other in person! It's amazing how connected to a family you can feel without ever "meeting".

Talk to you soon!

Jesse

Kathy said...

you guys just LOVE making me cry!
he's amazing!!!

I can't believe it. He's going to be running around your house so fast...I am so proud of him!


squeeze him tight for me!!!

Unknown said...

Look at him go! He picked up on the walker really fast. I'm so proud of him!

I'll be praying for a good appointment tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

my life: said...

OH...MY...GOODNESS! I want to smoosh him!!!! You know I am loving the walking...I am, but the "dancing"...that's where he got me! LOVE it :0)

Gotta be honest...I'm also just loving video of him! You know I have a little crush and...well it's good seeing him in action.

much love....

Sarah said...

Love it! Hoping the appointment goes well.

Cecilia said...

I am so happy for Elijah and of course so so proud of him! He is doing really well with the walker.

Thanks for the lovely and touching video!

The best of luck for today's appointment!

Kisses and hugs to you all xoxo

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Look at him go! I hope all goes well with your appointment today!

Tina:0) said...

OMG!!!! I love the video of him WALKING!!! And that little arm dance?! That was just the absolute most cutest thing I've ever seen!! Today the living room.... tomorrow the world!!

Was there a mess? You should see MY house!!;0)

Unknown said...

Oh what a little cutie pie he is walking that is so great it brings tears to my eyes. And stopping to dance OMG logan does the same hand gesture when dancing. Oh you just want to eat him up....

jennifer said...

So cute! He's so smart that he knows how to hang on to the middle bar with one hand to dance with the other!