Friday, March 6, 2009

Eye goop


I'm trying on your ski goggles, Mommy!

We have had a great week! Elijah got a little whiny toward the end of the week because I think he was just missing Mommy and Daddy. This morning before I left for work I could tell he just wanted a day with Mama. When I said goodbye, his lower lip came out and he looked so sad as he tried to give me a kiss at the same time. A few hours into work I received an email from his daycare provider. His eye seemed like it was infected. Dan was able to leave work early, thankfully, to take him to the doctor. It was just a goopy eye that needed cleaning. Everything was fine. I'm pretty sure he plans these things when he wants time with his parents. :)

I'm so happy knowing that I have an ENTIRE weekend of my boys ahead of me. We have some fun stuff planned for tomorrow, so I hope to take some fun pictures. Dan is spending the evening with a friend of his tonight, so Elijah and I are holding down the house. I'm heading to bed soon...I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks so much for checking in on us. xoxoxo


He loves on Monkey every morning. All the time, actually. And I just love how cute he looks with his shirt off, with his cute little bare chest. Such a little man!


UMMMmmm, where is my belly button???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like everyone is going to have a nice weekend. Enjoy it.


Karen

Cecilia said...

Elijah looks cool! I can kiss that adorable and cute face all day long.

Enjoy the weekend with your family!

THE LYONS FAMILY! said...

He's such a doll! Glad all is well. Paige officially has croup again... nebulizer had to be pulled out of the closet b/c she can't breathe deep enough for the inhalers. Please pray for our sweet girl tonight.

Ann(ie) said...

I know what you mean....I love spending time with my boys, too. I say we both have a pretty darn cute set of boy-boys!!! Hope you had a blast darlin!

Kathy said...

I hope your weekend was wonderful...and you got LOTS of lovin' from your boys!

I just LOVE the pics of Elijah looking for his belly button...(He's going to SO get you when he's older!)