Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home sweet home

Some things that have occurred since my return from sunny California:

Elijah has asked me about a hundred times if I'm leaving again. :( "Mommy, where you going? You leaving?" Awwww, this breaks my heart.

Sammy tried to consume the tag on his crib bumper in the middle of the night.

Elijah told me that his wing was broken (as his elbow stuck up in the air).

Sammy cried for more milk after guzzling 11 ounces before bed.

Elijah informed me that my new name was "the letter N."

Ahhhh, I love it. I love the funny stuff. I love my boys. It has never felt so good to be at home. I was more homesick over the weekend than I have ever been in my life. Now I don't want to leave our house unless I absolutely have to (work). I'm going to be a homebody for a while!

It sounds like Elijah and Sam had a good weekend. Dan had fun with his friends in the woods. California was mostly good for me (aside from the homesickness), filled with new experiences, beaches and warm weather.

This week will be a major catch-up week (sleep, blog 1, blog 2, work, time with boys, editing photos). I'm not quite feeling normal yet, but soon things will settle back down. I love normal and I love home.

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Welcome back! Home sweet home, its always good to be home!