Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photoless in Minneapolis

Please don't stone me for not providing cutie photos! I have a few cute Elijah things to share...

Today he thought it was hilarious to call me "Mommy Salami." Funniest thing ever. :)

When I brought him to bed tonight, he said good-night to Dan and then said, "See ya next time!"

Melissa (left hand - imaginary friend) has turned into Whompus (Wampus? Whampus?) and I heard a mention of Hops, too, so this is likely the friend to replace poor Whompus.

We had a BUSY weekend. It was way busier than we are used to. Lots of baking, cooking, galavanting, dining out and socializing. We are all tired and ready for another weekend to recuperate! Ha!

I will take pics of our handsome boys soon, I promise!

3 comments:

jencooper said...

I am not going to lie....I got a little giggle out of "Mommy Salami" myself. That is pretty cute!!

Hope you are feeling tons better!!

GoofyJ said...

Hi! I'm playing catch up after a crazy busy LONG time. So good to see things going well for you and your boys are SO adorable! I have loved catching up on your posts.

Cecilia said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of your lovely and handsome boys!!!

Have a nice week!