Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Croup: Season 3, Round 8

After saying to Dr. K the other day, "Elijah hasn't had croup in months!" I knew I probably shouldn't have spoken those words. Elijah had an episode last night at 2:30. It was low-stress. Elijah took his neb while watching Little Einsteins and we all went back to bed quickly. The only bad part of the ordeal was that I couldn't get back to sleep because I couldn't get the Little Einsteins song out of my head! This morning Elijah seemed just fine. And I was still singing that song.

I finally took some fresh pictures of the boys (mostly Sammy)! I'll post them later tonight..

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Glad to know that Elijah is ok now.

Can't wait to see the pictures of your lovely boys.

Have a nice week!

Unknown said...

I am sorry to that he was sick again. But glad to hear he is starting to feel better.
Hope things improve..