Friday, May 13, 2011

Lost post recovered and an anniversary

Apparently blogger crashed and many people's posts were lost during that time, including the one I posted the other day with the boys' pics. So, here they are again!



Today is Dan's and my 5-year wedding anniversary! And so far I have spent the day cleaning up the vomit of our two little ones.



Sammy started his sickness last night. He kindly gives us a coughing warning before each time he throws up (very considerate), so we can get him to a bathroom. Even in the middle of the night I heard the cough and was able to get him to the bathroom in time.



Elijah just does it. No warnings from him, so that usually means clean-up is involved.



Anyway, Elijah is finally starting to eat again and Sammy hasn't thrown up for quite a while now so Dan and I might just be able to make it out for our anniversary dinner after all! We shall see.



That's all for now. Enjoy these smiley pics!! xo













3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Hope your two little ones are better now!

Have a nice weekend!

jencooper said...

Hope you had a terrific anniversary!! Those boys are adorable!!

adorasbox said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of your precious boys. Children do pick up every little ailment. My children are 18 and 16 now but I still remember how much medicine I used to buy on a regular basis. Hope you don't get too worried. Enjoy your weekend.