Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tired but doing well

I'm typing with one hand because E needs to be holding the other at all times. Dan and I are taking turns napping on the couch-bed thing. Elijah had a really good night. All of his stats have looked great, which is amazing! He asked for juice all through the night and finally got some, along with a popsicle, this morning. Now he is asking for food. Hopefully that wish will be granted in a few hours.

Our night nurse commented on what a sweet and patient 4-year-old he was. He really was..we are so proud of our big boy.

We're waiting to see Dr. Moga this morning, and otherwise will just be hanging out and healing and resting. And hand-holding.

Thanks for all of the amazing support, everyone. You all are wonderful. xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so great to hear that recovery is going so well. We're praying it continues to be amazing! We love you all!

Miya message to Elijah: "I'm making a very, good, good, good, card for you." :-)

Love, (Auntie) Christine

Kathy said...

you made my day! I can believe that Elijah is being so good and brave....that kiddo just melts my heart.

i hope you continue on this awesome recovery rate. Hug Elijah for me (tell him that I'll send him a tighter hug after he's healed!)

kathy

Cecilia said...

Megan, you and Dan are awesome parents! Give your little man a big hug from us!!!

Lots of love xoxo