Thursday, May 22, 2014

Declaring FUN TIMES!

I don't write about many fun things on this blog these days. This year has been HEAVY in so many ways. I want to bring fun back! I declare today until July 8th (E's ear surgery date) FUN TIMES! I got home from work tonight and got my camera out. It's so rare that I take fun pics of the boys anymore, so I decided to change that. Check this out! Elijah can now ride a bike with training wheels! Uhhm, maybe don't tell Sammy since this is technically his bike. Sshhh.


It's a good thing I had the urge to get my camera out because I otherwise may not have noticed that it was BROKEN! A day before shooting a wedding, followed by another wedding on Saturday! Ugh. So tonight I scurried and found an upgrade at a nearby Best Buy. I'll pick it up in the morning, charge the batteries, learn the camera and head out to photograph my friend's wedding! Thankfully Dan's sister agreed to watch the boys tomorrow so that Dan can come along with me. This gives me an immense sense of peace. There is no one in the world who makes me feel more peaceful than Dan, so having him at my side eliminates anxiety. Please pray that our boys do well away from home tomorrow night (they've never stayed overnight with this awesome auntie before) and that Dan and I take some great wedding photos!


The boys are donning new summer shirts that they LOVE. They were both so excited to wear them today.


Thanks for checking in on our cutie pies! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

(Isn't this little Sammy ADORABLE? Oh my goodness, I love him soooo much!)


No comments: