Sunday, November 11, 2007

Feeling better

Elijah is finally starting to feel a bit better. After 4+ weeks of being sick, we're hoping that this is the end of it. He's sleeping better (thank God!) and he's generally much more content. He still has an abundance of boogers and snot stuck inside his body, but it seems to get a little better each day.

Here is a video clip from this morning. He was in a very good mood all day today. It was fun to be able to spend the day with him. His flailing arms are funny.



Here are some overdue Halloween pics. He wore his dragon costume for about 10 minutes before insisting that we take it off.






After his bath tonight


The awesome tie-dye shirt that Elijah is wearing is from our good friend Ellen, who does AWESOME work. Check out her online store when you get a chance. We really love her stuff.


Also in the pic is Eli's cool new blankie from fellow heart mama Samantha. It is the softest blanket I've ever felt and Elijah loves cuddling up with it. She also has a website if you'd like to check out her things.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

I lOVE the costume...now, I feel bad for not putting Isaac in one!
Oh well...next year!
Glad he's feeling better.
Thanks for always checking on us!
You guys make us feel loved!
Kathy

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh that costume is adorable!!!
And I am so happy to hear that Eli is feeling better... Happy Eli.. happy mummy...
Take care.. Nannette

Krista said...

Eli looks adorable...Just wish I could pinch those chubby cheeks! Yeah for feeling better...those fun days with happy kids are quick to make up for those long, sleepless nights! Here's to lots of healthy weeks...especially through the holidays.

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute in that costume!!!

I am glad he is feeling - and sleeping, better. :)

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh...he is adorable...I love how he smiled when you said he was happy...how cute!

I am so happy that he is feeling better...he sure looks great! I sure do hope that he decides to stay healthy for a LONG time!

Have a great night!

Hugs,
Samantha

Ann(ie) said...

Okay. I could watch that cuteness all day long. What a little doll. OH and I need a bed like he has!!!

I'm loving that dragon costume, too. So glad he feeling better, sugar.

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! i could just squish him. glad to hear things are getting better, hope it continues. thinking of you and praying for you.
karla hansen

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

GOD IS HE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANT TO KISS THAT FACE!