Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pulmonology

Elijah's report from the pulmonologist yesterday was very good. He has no lung issues besides just having a nasty viral infection. This is great news! We'll just continue with neb treatments for now. He said there's a chance of Eli having asthma, but it's way too early to speculate on that. Only time will tell.

He has been sleeping MUCH better today and last night. It's a significant improvement. He slept until 7:40 this morning!!! This is an Elijah record. He's normally such an early riser (5:30-6:00...ug!). This morning he took a 2+ hour nap and he's sleeping again right now. I'm going to take advantage and go get a nap myself!

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh I am so glad Eli is settling better now.. It is terrible when they are sick because them we get tired and dont cope as well as we normally would... take care of yourself ... hugs..Nannette

Samantha said...

This is great news! I am so happy that his lungs are in good shape! Also happy that he is sleeping better for you as well...way to go Eli!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

That's great news girlie...

I thought Magoo had a viral infection... turned out I was wrong.. went to doctor today (saved us an ER visit tonight or tomorrow)

doc said he sounded horrible...

they put him on Zithomax (antibiotic) or something like that along w/ the steroids... I yi yi..
one grumpy monkey for two days now..

We sure have to keep those lungs in tip top condition...

Happy to hear baby Eli doesn't need steroids... they are great for the lungs for awful for their little personalities...
ugh

Kathy said...

Glad you're getting sleep again!! It's SO heavenly!!! I know that I'll give up my favorite tv shows and snuggle time just to get more sleep! (Isn't that sad!!)
I'm turning into an old fart!
I hope you guys have a good weekend!!!
Stay warm!
Kathy