Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Momma!

Hi everyone, it's me Elijah! I know I don't normally write but I just wanted to take a moment to say how awesome my Mommy is and to wish her a very Happy Birthday.
My Dad and I are very blessed to have such a caring, loving, strong, persevering, patient, hard working, fun, beautiful, wonderful woman in our lives.

Mommy you are our Woman, the best Mommy and Wife and we love you very much and hope you have a most splendid birthday!

ps. I hear daddy say you are "hot" a lot but I'm not sure what that means, I hope you don't have a fever or anything, I can turn up the AC if that'll help.

11 comments:

The Portas said...

Elijah! Thank you so much for the nice birthday wishes. I love you so much, too, and I'M actually the lucky one because I have the two most wonderful boys on the earth.

p.s. Don't listen to Daddy when he calls me "hot." He's confused.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Megan!

Tina:0) said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Sounds like you have a very thoughtful little guy (& hubby) to take care of you! Hope your day is beautiful!

Samantha said...

Happy birthday again my friend. I hope you are having a fantastic day. All three of you are so very lucky to have each other...what an amazing little family you are!

Much love,
Samantha

Colin's Blog said...

Happy birthday!! Hope it's a good one. What a sweet baby boy and hubby.

Glad to hear Elijah is signing more-we just started some signing with Colin.

Love the zoo pics!!

Love,
The Domanicos

my life: said...

Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you...happy birthday sweet megan...happy birthday to you!!!!!

jencooper said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!! What a wonderful letter you have there for you. You have such an amazing family. I hope that they spoil you rotten today!!

<3,
Jen

il Dan said...

I'm not confused just able to see everyday what everyone wishes they could see, the Hotness that is Megan!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hottie!!! We love you and hope you have a Fantastic day! You deserve it.
Love and Hugs,
Tammy & Doug

Dina said...

Happy, Happy Day Megan.
Hope it is a wonderful day.
You deserve it.

Dina

Ann(ie) said...

Happy Birthday my online friend!!!! I hope your boys spoiled you rotten. And you are hawt! xo.