Friday, February 13, 2009

Piggy man

The good thing about giving Elijah steroids is that eating is suddenly not an issue. At all. Last night I put a tortilla with cream cheese "appetizer" in front of him while I was getting his dinner ready and when I looked over a minute later the whole thing was GONE. I'm thinking this is my opportunity to put spinach and brussel sprouts on his plate.

He is a cough monster right now, but this round isn't nearly as bad as it has been in the past. Unless something strange happens today, Dan and I are ON for date night tonight. I'm super excited! We have been really diligent about eating well and exercising for the past two weeks, so eating out sounds extra fun and yummy to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEBRA, for offering to watch our munchkin! We appreciate this mucho.

I STILL haven't taken any new Elijah pics, so here are a few more from his younger days. Because he is so old now.


Before surgery #1...waiting for the anesthesiologist to come take my baby. :(


The cutest dragon I've ever seen. That smile melts my heart.


Eight months old. He was not fond of the pumpkin.


Ten months old. Reading a book at Grammie and Gramps' house in NC.


Story time with Grandpa before bed


Fishy face


One of my favorites


Couldn't you just kiss that face all over?

7 comments:

Cecilia said...

Have a great night with Dan!

Glad to know Elijah is eating well now. Hopefully his cough will be gone soon. I love all those pictures, he is the cutest and sweetest little boy I've ever seen, I could kiss that adorable face all over!

Andrea said...

Have a wonderful date night! I LOVE the dragon picture! He could not be any cuter!

Kathy said...

Have fun tonight!
Eat well...
hope Mr. E has a good night and the yuckies leave your house soon!~

my life: said...

That fishy face....I was just sure he was blowing me a kiss!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

To answer the question...yep, I could definately kiss that little man's face all over! Glad the steroids have jump started that appetite! Hope you guys have a wonderful date night tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love,

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I just want to eat him up! I love these younger pics of him that you're posting. It kinda allows me to walk down memory lane, and realize how far he's come! I'm also glad that he's eating better, now. I hope you and Dan had a good time out!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great night out, you both deserve it.
I love all of the pics, he is such a cutie pie.