Friday, April 10, 2009

Molds made

The orthotist took molds of Elijah's feet and legs this week. It looks like the AFOs he will be getting will not go all the way up his calf. They will stop just above the ankle. They should be ready next week already! Dan picked out the design to go on them. He picked the 101 Dalmations design. ??? He said it tugged at his heart strings. While I'm sure they will be adorable, 101 Dalmations doesn't exactly scream ELIJAH to me, but whatever you think, Hubby! :)

I have girl time planned for this evening, yay! I'm kicking Dan out of the house so we can watch Twilight and pretend like we are 15-year-old girls. I even made an all vegetarian spread (since the Cullens are vegetarian vampires), with blood-red punch to wash it all down. I need help. Does anyone know of any Twilight rehabilitation services? (Paula, I can hear your voice in my head right now saying, "Ohh Megan.")

It is supposed to be warm this weekend, so I'm giddy in anticipation! Have a great Easter weekend, everyone!

p.s. Coughing still driving us all loopy.

5 comments:

Cecilia said...

Twilight is a good movie, enjoy your girl time this evening!

Unknown said...

I hope all you girls had a really nice night tonight. Enjoy your weekend and have a Happy Easter.

Kathy said...

I'm so proud of you...keeping us all updated all week long!! Yeah for Megan!!!

I hope you have a great night with the girls. (don't tell Samantha...but, I haven't read the books yet or seen the movie), Isn't that horrible?? Joe and Chris have both read all the books....I'm a slacker!

Hope Elijah starts feeling better.
Dalmation legs....hmmmm...can't wait to see them!
It doesn't matter...he'll still be the cutest thing out there!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, his legs will be cute no matter what! :o) Hope the twilight fest was fun...I haven't read the books or seen the movie either...geez. Luv ya, Kendis

Anonymous said...

I'm sending a silver cross-- along with a stake and hammer....though, I think it's hopeless.
-paula