Sunday, August 30, 2009

Another amazing weekend

Once again, our weekend was filled with awesomeness. Elijah and I ventured out to the dropzone (for the first time this year!) to hang out and see friends we haven't seen in a while. We had FOUR of our non-skydiving friends come out to make skydives this weekend, so it was great to see their smiling faces. Sharing skydiving with people is one of my most favorite things in the world.

Elijah enjoyed some time with one of his best buds in the world, Tammy.. (and yes, he is wearing a hat and THREE long-sleeved shirts in AUGUST!)



And he definitely did not lack attention. This boy gets some serious love everywhere he goes.



One of the funniest things from the weekend was when we were chatting with our good friend Kim (who loves Elijah to pieces and vice versa) and I said, "Elijah, can you say 'Kim'?" and Elijah immediately said, "Bob!" We got an enormous laugh out of that. Later, I was sitting with Elijah, watching people land, and we saw Kim make a nice landing. I said, "Oh look! It's Kim!" and Elijah again said, "BOB!" Silly boy.

Phew, another wonderful weekend that I am thoroughly worn out from. We have had the best summer, filled with so many fun things. Life is good! (Minus getting our parked car run into by someone who decided not to tell us about it. We now have a very large dent in the side of our car that will need to stay there.)

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I just love looking at your love muffin (and that would be Elijah!)

Glad that you were able to get away and spend time with friends.

smooch on him for me (that would be Elijah again..)

Tina:0) said...

I know what you mean about the "August" weather... the girls wore long sleves today!

Sounds like you had a nice, relaxing weekend (despite not seeing Dan :0( ). Hope you have a good week this week!

PS - I'm with Kathy... smooch on that little man for us!

Cecilia said...

Elijah is seriously cute!

Glad you had a great weekend with your friends.

I am with Kathy and Tina ... smooch on that adorable little man for us!

Have a nice week!

The Domanicos said...

It's cold here too! So happy to hear you all had a great weekend (minus the car) and that Elijah is feeling better. All of the pictures are adorable-love the hat Elijah!

No more croup Elijah!!

Unknown said...

3 long sleeve shirts?!?! WOW!! I'm in shorts and a tank top and have the AC on.

I just love the picture of Elijah sitting with his back to the camera. :)

Oh and the Bob thing is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Ah you guys had an awesome weekend sounds like tons of fun. And Three long shirts in August I swear send some of that cold weather here. It is so sticken hot in Vegas 106 Tuesday ):

Have a great week