Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wrestling with TP

Elijah and I spent a good, restful afternoon together today. He took an awesome nap and he sneezed and sniffled through the rest of our time together. He was wheezy and congested before I put him to bed, so I gave him a high dose nebulizer treatment (he now points to his mask through the entire treatment and says, "Neb, neb, neb, neb") and a small dose of steroids to hopefully ward off croup again tonight. I'm on high alert right now, listening to every little sound on the baby monitor.

Can I ask you to keep Elijah in your prayers? Please pray for health for him. Pray against another "winter" filled with sickness like last year. Thank you.


Modeling Dan's new skydiving gloves. Actually, I think they are intended to be gardening gloves, but they will be used for skydiving.


Despite not feeling well, Elijah still had the energy to, yes, wrestle with toilet paper. He has loved wrestling lately, especially since we got our new rug. He must think it's a wrestling mat?


Could he be more silly?

9 comments:

Jane said...

I'll be praying. Sorry you're having to deal with this!

my life: said...

You KNOW he holds my heart and prayers! I LOVE your new rug. *if I haven't already told you!*

Andrea said...

I'm praying for sweet Elijah! I love that he says "neb neb neb" though! He's so cute!

Tina:0) said...

Definitely praying for a healthy winter around your house:0)

The little wrestler is just too darn cute! I want to gobble him up!! Wish I could catch a nap around here! Vaeh's getting into that stage where she doesn't want to nap...ugh!

Hope Mr. Elijah is feeling better soon! Give him extra love from us!

Sarah said...

I will definately be praying for a healthy winter for Elijah!

Cecilia said...

I will be praying for your little man, hope he is feeling better soon.

Sending our blessings and love your way!

Unknown said...

oh I am so sorry he is not feeling well again, I am praying for a speedy recovery and hope he gets better real soon.

I love all the pictures he is so cute and it looks like he got a hair cut, I love it.

Thanks for all your prayers for Logan I really appreciate it. It means alot to me.

mina said...

I hope this winter is not as tough on all of you and tha Elijah gets over this super quick. On the bright side, he's a cute as ever :)

Unknown said...

Go away croup!!! I'm praying for a healthy winter season. I love the pictures..he always makes me smile. :)