Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whoa weekend

I cannot even describe our weekend in words. Exhausted and emotional and sad and happy, I am pretty quiet this evening. More later. For now, a few photos..


Elijah and cute cousin Emma in Grandma's hotel room after a long day at the waterpark.


Does Elijah not have the cutest cousins in the world?


Thanks for taking care of my tomato plants, Elijah! This morning he insisted on (very gently) touching the plants about a million times.


Sporting a fake tattoo ("tat," as he calls it) and Auntie Lynn's glasses.


Keith and Kaleigh were so good about trying to get Elijah to climb more than his standard three stairs.

I will say this.. I love my family!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

He's growing up so fast before my eyes...
ask him to please slow down.

Can't wait to hear about your weekend...
but, E looks like he had a blast!

my life: said...

LOVE those pics! I agree with Kathy...he is such a big boy! looks/sounds like all was good...can't wait to hear more....

mina said...

Love the glasses and 'tat'!

Cecilia said...

Love all those pictures! Elijah looks so cool with the glasses and tat!