Friday, July 20, 2012

Don't be an angry bird

Since it is summer and Dan is working so often, we have designated Mondays and Tuesdays (Dan's days off) as family days. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I do not typically do much work. That leaves me with little to no time to get my work done! Soooo...I have been bringing the boys to daycare (their favorite place in the world) one day every week. 

Today was Daycare Day! The boys came home dirty and tired, and I got about a million things accomplished. I have approximately 200 hours left of things I wish to accomplish, but I am happy with what I was able to get done today. 

Last night the boys and I made Angry Birds pizzas! Elijah was sooo excited about this. We were happy with how the pizzas turned out. It was a little bit sad to eat them. The recipe will be coming soon on my food blog.


Elijah's potty business is going well. Much improvement has been made, although we still do have setbacks (umm, today). "Setbacks" now, though, are much less of a hassle than they were a month ago. Progress is definitely (slowly) being made.

We have had issues lately with Elijah being unkind to people, including his friends at daycare. Please pray with us about this! It makes me sad to try to understand why he would think to be unkind to his friends and family. :( We have done a lot of talking about it, but it just doesn't ever seem to sink in.

We will be heading to the dropzone tomorrow for the weekend. My kind friend Jess has offered to watch the boys in the afternoon as an early birthday gift so that I can skydive! That will make two weekends in a row! Thank you, Jess!

Thanks for checking in! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Love the pizza, can I have some please!

Have a nice weekend with Dan!