Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The cath lab is anxious to see us

Apparently Dr. Gremmels got to thinking about our little Elijah and decided that it would be best for him to get general anesthesia for his upcoming heart cath. The last time he had a cath without anesthesia, bad things happened. The anesthesia team is not available for us on March 27th, so we had to move the cath date up to March 19th, when they are available. That's like one month away! I suppose this is the time it is supposed to happen.

I realize I haven't posted pics in a while. Bad mama. I will do that soon, I promise. Maybe first I'll post pics of my stud hubby who went to see Rambo tonight with a friend DRESSED LIKE RAMBO. Yeah. So hot. I'm thinking they are being seriously laughed at in the theater right now.

9 comments:

Samantha said...

Okay...the 19th is a great day! Everything happens for a reason.

You have me laughing about the whole Rambo thing...I think that I can picture it! You must post a picture as soon as possible...of course, we want pictures of the chunky boy too...maybe if I print one out and follow Micah around with it, some of the chub will just fall off onto him? Just an idea.

Hang in there...the 19th will be a great day for sure...Miss Grace will be done with her surgery, so we can all focus on our Eli!

Love,
Samantha

jencooper said...

That is hysterical! I really want to see pictures of Rambo. I am thinking about right now. Too funny!

The 19th is good!! God makes things happen the way it supposed to be.

I will be praying for Mr. Eli!!

<3,
Jen

Kathy said...

You'll do great with the cath...and so will Eli. You guys are professionals now....and you have us here to hold you hand! No worries!

I can't wait to see Dan's pics!! And Mr. Chub...I miss seeing his smiley face. I took your phone numbers off Samantha's page...I'm going to call you one of these days...when I'm just chillin' and have the time!

Anonymous said...

Boys never really grow up, do they! Can't wait to see the pictures! Big prayers to you for Eli's cath! Just try not to hold your breath for the next month!!!
Take care,
~Cindy

Unknown said...

Okay, changed the date on my calender. I think the 19th will be a great day for a cath. You are so strong and this will be a walk in the park for you guys.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

A heart cath WITHOUT ANESTHESIA???
Oh my heck,
I've never heard of that?

Yuk...
I'd rather them be out!

The Portas said...

He would get sedation, just not general anesthesia. If it's a quick in and out cath, this is what they typically do at Children's here in Mpls.

il Dan said...

If by "laughed at in the theater" you mean "ogled jealously and saluted" then you are indeed correct!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I'll have to ask for the same thing here in LV next time Magoo gets a cath...

yes,
anything to expedite the thing!!